Insurance & Fees
I am an “in-network" provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna. I will see clients "out-of-network" and without insurance, or “out-of-pocket.”
I recommend you contact your insurance company to inquire about the following in regards to your mental health benefit:
- Do I have mental health benefits both in- and out-of network?
- Is Libby Harrington, LPC a participating mental health provider?
- When do my benefits start and renew?
- Do I have a deductible? How much of my deductible has been met this year?
- Is there a limit to how many sessions are allowed per year?
- What is my co-payment (per appointment) or co-insurance (%) ?
- Is pre-authorization needed?
- Payment is collected at time of service. I accept payment via card/Square reader, cash, and check. Should the bank return your check, there will be a $35 returned check charge.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please notify me at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time in order to offer the appointment time to another client. If you do not attend a scheduled appointment or cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you are responsible for the full fee for that appointment (not the co-pay/co-insurance) as insurance companies do not reimburse for missed appointments.